Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#003 Interesting : FAIL

  If you just happen to past by some board with a blink of an eye, you might just think its just another board. But if you stare long enough, you might find something human calls FAIL!

    Since Giant is now my weekly place for groceries, I was wondering if there is another milk robbery incident. Sadly, everything was just normal this time. So, after spending about over than enough of money for my supplies, I tiredly walk my way back to Angkasa. So, there is this one path for trolleys to go down and out of the building which is also the entrance I used to take. I happen to pass by this small notice, some might not find it as it is sometimes hidden in certain angles. Somehow, I stared at the notice for quite some time this time and LOLOLOLOL, me and Jeff laughed hard about this.

This owner must've been counting his budgets using a toy calculator!

    Didn't get it? Take a look again.
LOL!

I'm sure gonna photostat all my things at this Mohaideen after this. And I'll go for thousands of photocopy's. 

EVEN PHOTOCOPYING A PIECE COSTS MORE THAN A HUNDRED PIECES!
I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO PUT UP A CHARITY SHOP, BUT YEAH THEY ARE SHORT OF BUDGET. 

 :D

"I'm not being an invent pretender neither a ghost, this is just a piece of my mind"




2 comments:

Shi Hao said...

Maybe they were just being kind you can't laugh at them HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;D

theboyy said...

no la lol that means if you photocopy one paper then 20 cents, if you photocopy up till 100 papers then each will become 10 cents la HAHAHA