Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nothing much

Well, lets start off with things that impress me less, no far more less than less, which is none. Nothing impresses me nowadays, everything seems very normal and boring, although some might put it up as a big issue. For me, what is important now is that I'm doing well in my studies, happy enough to live everyday and keep my tummy full every time. I'm quite worried with my study plans now as I'm imagining the same thing that happened on the previous semester became a deja vu for this damn short semester since I'm feeling very well unorganized now. Well, tomorrow, Wan Affiq will flew himself abroad to Australia, studying law. Congratulations bro, good luck and all the best.

Sometimes you have to leave the one you love to know how much they love you.

No comments: